Vietnamese bread Vietnamese bread Soft crispy, full of fillings, full and satisfying for breakfast
Energize breakfast with Yuan bread menu Vietnamese bread, tightly stuffed, topped with chilli sauce or ketchup.
I used to make western-style sandwiches for breakfast. How about making a Vietnamese sandwich? Krua dot com presents how to make Vietnamese bread or Vietnamese bread. with instructions for making baguettes Or anyone who buys French bread or hot dog bread is convenient to use. Put the stuffing as you like.
Ingredients: Vietnamese bread, Vietnamese bread
- 3+1/2 cup wheat flour
- 1+1/2 tsp salt
- Yeast 2+1/2 tsp
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1+1/2 cup cold water
- vegetable oil
Ingredients: Vietnamese buns
- Grilled chicken, grilled pork or minced pork (fried and seasoned to your liking)
- Vietnamese Sausage (sliced)
- Chinese sausage (cut into sticks)
- Tomato (sliced)
- Lettuce, sliced
- carrot slices
- sliced coriander
- sliced chilli
How to make Vietnamese bread
- Put the flour, salt, yeast and granulated sugar in a whisk. Mix well, add cold water and stir for about 1 minute.
- Turn on the mixer. Use low speed to mix well for a few minutes. Later, adjust the speed to medium and beat for about 4 minutes or until a smooth consistency.
- Shape the dough into a ball. Brush with oil and place in a container, cover with a cloth and set aside for about 1 hour.
- When the time is up, divide the dough into 6 equal portions, place them on a tray, cover with a cloth, let them rest for about 30 minutes or until they double in size.
- When the time is up, take it out and mold it into an oval shape like a rugby ball, cover it with a cloth, let it rest for about 40 minutes or until it doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray water over the dough all over. Use a knife to make beautiful cuts on top of the bread. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.
8. Take out the bread and cut it lengthwise. put mayonnaise on top Put various utensils in the amount you like. Served while hot, it will be crispy, soft and delicious. You can add more chili sauce or ketchup.
Who is bored of eating eggs or porridge for breakfast? Try making Vietnamese bread or Vietnamese bread, it’s quite interesting.