Wissanu confirms CCA prepares to discuss canceling The Emergency Decree before entering the cabinet on June 23 indicates that if canceled and the situation with COVID-19worsens, the Prime Minister can re-enact it immediately.
- On June 13, 2020, the Thai News Agency reported that Mr. Wissanu Krea-ngam, Deputy Prime Minister. reveal the progress of the cancellation The Decree on Public Administration in Emergency Situations stated that during the large meeting of the Center for the Situation Management of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Epidemic or the latest CCP, there was no mention of this matter. Because the situation of the outbreak of COVID 19 still needs to be assessed from now on for another 15 days
- However, it is expected that the matter will be discussed at the CCA meeting before the end of June, about a week before being brought to the cabinet meeting on June 23.
- For activities in respite phase 4, which has not yet been allowed to open. Has not yet discussed when to relax. which will be evaluated every 2 weeks as before, but if the Emergency Decree is repealed, these businesses can be opened
- . The situation of COVID-19 is certain that Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha, Prime Minister, can come back to announce The Emergency Decree can be reinstated immediately, then the matter will be brought to the cabinet within 3 days. For this reason, there will be no problems like in other countries
- Previously, there were lawyers prosecuting the Italian government that announced The Emergency Decree has been delayed causing the situation in the country to worsen. or even in England with a prosecution because the Prime Minister announced a delayed lockdown until damage but for Thailand Found that when announced turns out to be over Someone sued for causing trouble to the people.