Prayuth appoints Doctor Gold Medal and Prasarn to be a team of advisors to fight against COVID-19, totaling 13 positions.
Prayuth announced the appointment of consultants on economic and social impacts in the FCC, led by Dr Rianthong and Prasarn, former governor of the Bank of Thailand.
- Date 1 May 2020 Royal Gazette Announcement of the Prime Minister’s Order No. 21/2020 on the Appointment of an Advisory Committee on Economic and Social Impacts The details of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Administration Center are as follows: in order for the
- operations of the Center for Coronavirus Disease 2019 ( COVID-19 ) Situation Administration to be with neatness and can reduce the economic and social impacts as well as effectively responding to the needs of the people By virtue of the Prime Minister’s Order No. 5/2563 on the establishment of special agencies to perform duties according to 2548 Emergency Decree, dated 25 March 2020, item 2, the Prime Minister therefore appointed an advisory group on economic and social impacts. in the Center for the Situation Management of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 ( COVID-19)) to give academic opinions Recommend ways to prevent and solve problems with economic and social impacts. From the situation of COVID-19 , the components are as follows:
- 1. Prof. Emeritus Dr. Jaras Suwanwela, M.D. Chairman
- 2. Prof. Emeritus Thienchai Kiranan Vice President
- 3. Prof. Dr. Nithi Mahanont Member
- 4. Prof. Wuthisarn Tanchai Prof.
- Somchai Phagaphasvivat Member
- 6. Assoc. Prof. Warakorn Samkoset Member
- 7. Maj. Gen. Dr. Rongthong Nannan Member
- 8. Mr. Bandit Nijathavorn Member
- 9. Mr. Prasarn Trairat Vorakul Director
- 10. Mr. Veera Teerapattaranon Director
- 11. Mr. Somchai Jitsuchon Director
- 12. Secretary-General of the National Economic and Social Development Council Member and Secretary
- 13. Deputy Secretary-General of the National Economic and Social Development Council assigned by the secretary-general of the National Economic and Social Development Council assistant secretary