OnlyFans star girl arrested, announced to sell clips with monks Revealing deliberately going to sit in the background
- Onlyfans arrested for taking a clip with a monk Confessed to take a picture while the monk sat behind the railway line at Bang Sue station.
- In the wake of online criticism of a woman’s behavior, the OnlyFans star posted a short preview clip sitting next to a monk by a railroad track. In which she took off her shirt to show her breasts and reserves. with a message saying Selling a sex clip with a monk for 699 baht.
- On March 17, 2023, Facebook Sorayuth Suthassanachinda, news worker, reported that on March 16, the Royal Thai Police’s officials gathered evidence to request a search warrant to the court. To search Ms. Wanida Ying’s room, which appears in the clip. to interrogate such cases.
- Ms. Wanida admitted that she was the one who took the photo herself. Using the platform area of Bang Sue Railway Station to shoot clips noticed the monks sitting with their backs turned Therefore sneaking in to sit in the back and set up the camera, then
- Ms. Wanida led the police to point out the scene of the incident. Before the police officers invited him to the Noppuang Police Station for the area investigators to be responsible. inform the allegation and take further legal action